Friday, June 01, 2007

{Fun Stores in San Francisco}


Yesterday, I spent the day in San Francisco, trying to see everything! Woke up at 4am to catch a train to Emeryville and then on to Union Square. Had a day full of Walking, public transit, cable cars ans Sea Lions! Managed to visit a couple of stores I had been wanting to go to. Paper Source. The location I went to was a little small, packed full of stuff though. If you like paper arts you will like this store. Also I had been wanting to go to this little store for quite a while. Timeless Treasures http://www.timelesstreasuressf.com/ Picked up a few letters for my wall, wish I could have spent more time there, but I didn't want to miss my train back to Sacramento!
As soon as I have my room all cleaned up and the letters on the wall I will post a picture. Enjoy! until next time!

No comments: