Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{Thanksgiving PlacecardGifts}




Hello to all and a Very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I decided to run down to http://www.clearbags.com/ since they are in my neck of the woods and my son's friend, Forrest works there, hi Forrest. I bought the clear pillow boxes and som other boxes, which I will post that one later.


I decided since my Brother is hosting Thanksgiving I was able to make these favor place cards for everyone. I used three different cricut cartridges on these using my gypsy to search out just the right images and lauy them out on the mat to cut. Cartridges used were Doodlecharms(turkey),My world(corn) and Paper Doll Dress up for the pie. They are cut at 1.5 and 2.0. added a bit of pen marks and SU craft ink for dimension. I hope you like them! Enjoy! Until next time....




1 comment:

jmcstamper said...

love the update!