Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{What a Sweetie|}



What a Sweetie
Cricut Cartridge Winter Frolic
Gingerbread cut a t 4 .75
Used buttons and ribbon instead of layers to add dimension
Added white gel pen dots
Large scallop circle is sizzix die
Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms! I love their stamps! Would love to design for them just for the stamps alone!
(Hint , Hint)
Thought I would submit this to Turned Gypsy's contest .
Really like this one I had cut out the pieces this morning and just came home and put it together! Much better than the Halloween Card earlier!
Enjoy!
Until next time... Might be on 5 minutes if I get on a roll!
Thanks for subscribing and commenting! I love comments!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

such a cute card, he looks good enought to eat LOL....like the use of the buttons and the Christmas paper too!!

Chris Wooten said...

really cute card. I do not have many stamps myself.

chris

joeygirl86 said...

I LOVE THIS! :)

Ticketgoddess said...

This is the sweetest card!!
Bev B