Friday, September 17, 2010

{Emm'a Throwback Thursday Challenge}

Pooh and Friends
Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge
Cricut Cartridge Pooh & Friends
I used my gypsy to lay avery cut out on the mat.


Tigger cut at w5.25 x H 2.75
Leaves cut at 1.0
Log cut at 5.25 w x 1.77 H
Cardstock Stampin Up Apricot Appeal,Black
Patterned Paper Basic Grey Ambrosia 6 x 6 pad
Thougt bubble called cloud on 3Birds on Parade
Sentiment Stamp Scrappy Mom's
Inked the edges of the bubble and leaves
Enjoy! Until next time...

6 comments:

girlia said...

I love this tigger character. Great Job!

teachU14 said...

So cute! Love that patterned paper with tigger :)

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Totally awesome card! I love that Cart.

Teresa

My Creative Time said...

awwwwh, I LOVE your card my friend! It is SOOO CUTE!!! Great job w/the challenge~!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Liz said...

oh I love Tigger Now I have to go make a Tigger card too just for nothing! LOL

DORCAS said...

Such a cute card! Love Tigger! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/