Saturday, September 04, 2010

{Linda Carnell from Amuse Art Stamps}

Linda Carnell(amusartstamps) & I
It's my Birthday on Monday so this weekend has been crazy!
First my girlfriend and I took a class at The Paper Garden in Sacramento with the owner of Amuseartstamps of Seattle, WA. I use a lot of their stamps and took the opportunity to go practice some of Linda's TGIF Cards for her store. They are very simple cards which makes them fairly quickly to complete and gives you the instant satisfaction of getting some cards completed!

This gave me and idea! I am going to start a TGIF Friday. Where I will make a simple card(stamped or cricut) and then you play along if you like and link your simple card. What do you think?? Leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts.


This was one of the cards we made a tri fold card.
Card size is 10 1/2 x 5 Score at 3 1/2 and 7
Then stamp. You could also make a card with the cricut just make sure your cut outs fit in the unscored portions of the card.

I will have some new crafty things to post tomorrow.

No comments: