Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{Carolers for Cricut Cardz challenge #

















{Here we go a Caroling}




Here is my card for the challenge for #46

I decided to go with Christmas!

This is a 5 x 7 card, big!

Cricut Cartridge used Winter Frolic(loving this cartridge!) and to think I almost didn't buy it!

Carolers are cut at 4.75

Trees are at 3 and 3 .5

Patterned paper is from DCWV Pad(last years christmas,Peppermint twist)

Sentiment stamps are from Scrappy Moms stamps

Added white gel pen accents a bling and boys carolers hat, black strip is run through my big shot with Tim Holtz distressed brick folder. Parts of trees are also cuttlebugged with herringbone folder.



Enjoy!  Until next time.....

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I Have that Cartridge and have yet to use it! Crazy? I know! :o) Your card is ADORABLE! I love the trees.. and all the extra added touches! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

Scrappy Mel said...

So ADORABLE! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATS on becoming a Scrappy Mom Stamps DT member!!! I am a follower now and look forward to seeing all your creations!!!

Your card is soooo flippin adorable!!!

hugs,
Sarah

buglvr2010 said...

I love your card! It's adorable!

Congrats on making the DT at Scrappy Moms Stamps. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Corri

liz said...

congrats to you! I too am now a follower. thanks to scrappy mom stamps new DT or I wouldn't have found you!
liz :o)

Deanne Gutierrez said...

What a great card - such a Happy card! THanks for sharing

Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com

Karen said...

Sweet, sweet sweet CCC card. I was on the fence about this cartridge, and now I'm thinking I must add it to my wish list. :-) TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com