Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Do you know Jack?}

Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Pinch & A Dash"



With the holidays fast approaching,craft fairs and bake sales. I'll be making lots of  treats and gifts to give to family and friends. Luckily the girls at Scrappy Moms Stamps have released the WONDERFUL set of Kitchen themed stamps!




Be sure to check out my blog for  a project EVERY DAY this week using these awesome stamps. I used the B is for Boy Cricut  Lite cartridge. This cartridge is probably a non traditional choice for this stamp set but I wanted to show the versatility of the set by doing something other than what you would initially gravitate towards.


















Standard 4.25 x 5.5 Card
Jack in the box cut at 4
Patterned paper layers
 Scenic Route Paper
(2) 4 x 3 & 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
Small strip 4 3/4 x 1 1/2
Orange cardstock piece is
4 x 5.25
Added glitter pen to the hat pom and shirt. Sentiment is pop dotted and tied with a gold cording. Jack is also Pop dotted.
Enjoy! Until Next time....
Off to get ready for the Wedding...
P.S. check out my fellow design team members blogs for their sneeks.
                                                                           










7 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This card is really cute!! Love this stamp set too.

joeygirl86 said...

OMG super super duper cute! I love that Jack in the box! tfs!

buglvr2010 said...

This is just great....I love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

This card is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE how you using a "food" stamp for something completely different!!! YOU ROCK!!

liz said...

so cleaver! I just love it and love the color palette you chose. The whole thing is non traditional...and it's perfect!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

ABSOLUTELY fantastic! I LOVE this jack in the box! Great job! ♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

GREAT job...way to think out of the box, pun intended =)