Friday, October 15, 2010

{A Layout done with Friends}



Spooktacular
I went to a scrapbooking club last night where we put together these layouts. Each page has a Flip Flap that can hold more Photo's or journaling. Everything was pre-cut and all we had to do was assemble! Still took me a while since I didn't do the prep. I am unsure of the sizes but can measure with a ruler if you are interestes. Most of the pieces were inked with Black ink.(I came home with black fingers, he he ) Cartridge was Mini Monsters from Cricut.
Papers are all Close to My Heart Holligans line, not to be confused with , the other line called Holligans.
I have my brother's wedding on Sunday so  I will be running around , but I will try to find time to post something new... Alsoo you never know when a sneek peek from Scrappy Moms Stamps will be coming.
So enjoy! Stay tuned, Until next time.....

3 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats!!!!I'm now a follower and I cant wait to see all your projects. Love this layout:)

Melissa said...

This is so cute! Have fun at your brother's wedding!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Kalyber said...

The monster that goes in and out the hole is so cute. Love these.