Thursday, October 28, 2010

{November Guest Designer fro Paper Lovlies}









{Websters Pages Guest Designer For http://www.paperlovlies.com/}

For this month's kit  at Paper Lovelies I have used my Cricut Machine to cut a medalian and it's layers from bazzil cardstock as well as the Patterned cardstok for Websters Pages. I cut apart other pieces of the cardstock and placed beside the photo on the left hand page and behind the photo.The left hand page also features the cardstock stickers that come in the kit, the date, letters to spell portirat and the smaller words. I cut apart the peach rose ribbon and used a bit on the left and then cut individual roses for the right hand side. Embelishments include pearl accents on both pages, the websters flat back sparklers on both pages as accents. Black polka dot strip border punched for right side as well as punched and cut polka dot butterflies(all websters Cardstock) to tie the two pages together! I hope you enjoy my interpretation of this Awsome Kit Put together by Carrie and Paper Lovelies.

Enjoy! Until next time.....

No comments: