Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{The secret is Out!}

I am a new member of the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team! There are eight of us. I am beyond excited for this opportunity. If you have been a follower for a while you know I use their AWESOME sentiment stamps on my cricut created cards and stamped cards and scrapbook layouts too! If you haven't heard of them be sure to check them out! Scrappy Moms Stamps You can see the projects and links to the New design teams blogs.

Here is a list of the Team


here is the full list of all the design team members















Whew that was a lot of links! Have alook you won't be dissapointed!

3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Congrats and Welcome! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOO HOO...I am sooo excited for all of us =) Thanks for taking the time to link all of us!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Mari AKA Momo said...

Congrats and welcome to the family! XOXO Momo