Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{Christmas Card with Only Words}



{Christmas with only Words}

Welcome to Cricut Cardz Challenge #52
Create a Christmas Card with Words only!
I love Blue and Silver so I knew right away that was my color scheme.
Then I took out my gypsy girl and on a template sized for a standard card I created a second layer and chose my words, from various Cartridges. Six of them to be exact!Create a Critter,A Child's Year,Cake Basics, SFTN,WW,Christmas


I didn't write down the sizes! Shame on me, I will dig out my gypsy and try to add the word sizes to this post. EDITED to add word sizes: Happy Holidays 2.20, Joy,love,peace celabrate 1.0, Christmas 1.12
The RIbbon is CTMH organza, SU silver and a wonderful tinsel silver from the 1$ store!

ENjoy! Until next time...

5 comments:

Monique Barr said...

Just awesome, I love this card so much.

Anita said...

Love, Love, Love it!! Great Job on this week's challenge!

Ticketgoddess said...

Very pretty and very shine...luv luv luv!! Happy Thanksgiving...hope you find everything you need at all the great sales this weekend!!
Bev B

Jeri said...

Applause for this one, Lezlye. I absolutely love it. Just stunning. You really out did yourself with the word challenge. Thanks so much for your fantastic design. Hugs

Kristie said...

This is SUPER fun!! Great take on the challenge!