Monday, November 01, 2010

{Whipping up some fun!}



{Whip up some fun!}

Today's inspiration comes from the Mojo Mondayblog, sketch #163.
I used my cricut cartridge From the Kitchen.
Mixer cut at 2 .75
Cardtosck is DCWV blues and teal's. I wanted it to look retro. Polka dotted paper is from Websters pages life portrait kit found at Websters kit. Ribbon is Michael's Satin Ribbon.
Punches Ek success and Stampin Up. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Pinch and aDash set
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Enjoy! Until Next time.....

8 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute, cute, cute!!! I LOVE the colors and the retro feel - great card! :)

the cricutologist said...

I love this card! The scallop gives the feel of whipped cream of something else yummy! I love the polka dots too!

scrappy critters said...

sooo adorable! I love the blue. The cutest card!♥Tammy

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card!! I love the colors!!

You asked a question on my blog about the round Christmas ornament. Well, I can't remember if I just cut a circle or if I used an ornament from the Christmas cartridge, but I do know that I hand cut the top (Gray) part. I used my decorative edge scissors and cut a strip of cartstock, then I cut out a small section with my scissors. The striped texture of the cardstock helped me keep the lines straight! :) Hope that helps.

Kimberly (My Craft Spot)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love these colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Dori said...

How adorable is this?!! I love the beaters and the mixer. The colors are fab and funky too!

Michelle said...

SOOOO cute ! I LOVE these colors!!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

LOVE this card :-)
Fabulous job!