Monday, December 27, 2010

{Calling Card Swap & Storage}

Cricut Message Board Calling Card Swap & Storage Idea



3 x3 Calling Cards fit in this tin that I found at Cost Plus World Market. I need to go see if I can find anymore. They were located in the food area. I had originally bought it to make little 3 x 3 gift cards. {Which would also be a great idea} The last picture shows the card I made. I made 42 of these for a Swap n the cricut message board. I love all of the different cards that I received!

Enjoy! Until next time....

1 comment:

Coachfans said...

Tha is very impressive how all those cards fit into that little container. Your Cricut card is adorable.

Hoping to meet some new crafty friends in the new year! Be sure to come and visit.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/