Saturday, December 04, 2010

{Chocloate Snowmen}

{Chocolate Snowmen}




One of my biggest sellers at the Holiday Home tour in El Dorado Hills!Enjoy! Until next time...

These cute little dressed up Hershey's bars.  No charge for the boutique. The money raised helps the Assistance League of El Dorado Hills to help under-privileged children. The homes are gorgeous! Stop in and see me if you can. Hours today are 12-7, I may be leaving early though do to a severe neck pain and stiffness, so come early!

25% of my sales are donated to assistance league

UPDATE ON MY NECK:
It got much worse on Saturday, I had to leave at three. Finally got some stronger pain meds and muscle relaxer. Still hurting pretty bad as of this update.. With any luck I will be back in my loft soon..

3 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super adorable!!!!!

Ticketgoddess said...

These are too perfect!!! Hope everything went well and you made a TON of money!!
Bev B

Berenice R. said...

Super cute projects! :)