Friday, December 10, 2010

{Imagine & Jolly Holiday Tags}

{Imagine & Jolly Holiday Tags}





Tags are cut from WINTER FROLIC AT 4.5
added pattern from Mr. Frosty Imagine cartridge.
Tree with snow on top, elf and stcking are from Jolly Holiday's
cut at 3, 3.75
Added glitter and glitter pen and ribbon.
To and from stamp is Close to my heart.

Enjoy! Until next time....
My neck is finally starting to feel a bit better, allthough I am still taking pain meds to function. Physical Therapy starts the 23rd.
Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

tooo cute !!! they will look great on someones package !!
scrappinwithmybug.com

iluvmybugs said...

Adorable tags Lezlye!!! Hope you feel better real soon!

Have a wonderful holiday!
Hugs,
Terry

Rachelle said...

Adorable, I am having trouble cutting out the Merry Christmas on Jolly Holidays do you have any advice for me? (the Y seems to break easily) Thanks Rachelle