Monday, January 17, 2011

{Brrrr Cricut Cards Challenge # 58}






{ Brrrr Cricut Cards Challenge # 58}

Challenge was to use a snowman.. Boy does it fit for where I live! It is freezing! However if you were to head up the hill a bit more past Auburn, the sun was out and people were in short sleeves!

Card size is 5 x 7
Patterned paper is from SEI christmas Stack( couple years old)
Snowman is cut from snow friends at 3.5
Snowglobe is cut at 5
Brrr from Winter Frolic cut at 2
tree from Winter Woodland cut at 2
I used some clear acetate for the top layer of the snow globe.





9 comments:

McVic said...

LOVE this card! Great presentation of the snow globe!
kacee

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty - I love it! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness, I love this!
liz ;o)

Dawnica said...

Very cute card!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

Lezlye this is ADORABLE. I love all of the perfectly placed details. SUPER AWESOME.
Hugs,
Raven

Scrapper69 said...

This came out sooo cute for the CCC challenge! Simply ADORABLE! :o)
Theresa Dt#2

Rhonda Emery said...

love snowglobes this is cute

Brandi Olsovsky said...

I really like this card :) So cute!

created by connie said...

VERY pretty card! Love everything about it!
Great job!!

Connie :)