Monday, January 03, 2011

(Nifty 50's Birthday)

Nifty 50's Birthday Card










Card size 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned paper DCWV Music stack
DCWV cardstock yellow, red, grey
Black Cardstock is Recollections
Sentiments Stamps Scrappy Mom's Stamps designer's choice & simple sentiments
Mojo Monday Sketch Contest # 172here

Jukebox cut at 2.5
Scallop Circle and circle Spellbinders Nestabilities

Made this for my friend Nancy for her Birthday! I hope she likes it! I am off to lunch now!

Enjoy! Until Next time......

4 comments:

Rosy C. said...

Hi Lezlye... Thanks For the FB Friend Request. I am now a proud follower of your blog. I really do LOVE this card! I guess what really caught my eye was the vibrant colors you used and the rockin' jukebox. Great Work!!!
TFS..
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute, don't you just love Nifty Fifties?! Your cards is adorable! :)

K Andrew said...

Adorable Lezlye,
I love your card--I left you a comment over at Scrappy Moms too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!