Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Paula' Wacky Wednesday Color Challenge}

Paula at More than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge


A Color challenge to use Brown,Pink and Green.. I had to throw some white in there too(didn't think the sundae glass would look too good in one of those colors) Hope that's ok.





Cut from Sweet Treats on my Gypsy at 8.23
Hand cut and extra layer to make three layers of ice cream
Added liquid pearls to resemble whipped cream.
Circle and Square rhinestone sprinkles.
Scrappy Moms stamps sentiment from the Love Notes set (Newest release!)
With a hot pink cherry on top!


go check out her challenge at www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com





7 comments:

the cricutologist said...

Oh my gosh I love this card! So yummy! Great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love this!
liz :o)

joeygirl86 said...

Yummo! Looks great! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGoodness, this looks so yummy! I love, love, love the liquid pearls as the cream - it looks good enough to eat! :)

Jillian said...

Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from the Wacky Wednesday challenge. Love your card, it is too cute!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Trisha said...

Love this card. Colors worked out beautifully and looks good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing.

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW...I dont even know where to start!!! I LOVE the whip cream!!! I have to try some liquid pearls...it looks amazing!!! This card is sooo stinking cute...I never thought to use the square rhinestones....too cute!!!

And I love the scallop oval!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah