Friday, January 21, 2011

{Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneek Peek}

Yep It's that Time Again......




{Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneek Peek}


A New Stamp Set , Just in time for Valentine's Day! All though I could see using this set for Weddings, Anniversaries or even just a Love Note to your honey!

Pre-orders start  today and we anticipate starting to ship on of before Jan 28th. Everyone on the Design   Team will be having great projects to show you for then next week - please check back everyday and leave me some LOVE NOTES 


On to My Card!





 Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Green Layer 4 x 5.25
Patterned Paper (college Press ) Sweet Shoppe 3.75 x 5
I hate that I covered most of it up it's really pretty. :(
Scallop Heart cut from Sweethearts at 3.5
Couple from sweethearts cut at 3
Marvy scallop punch

added lace behind heart ( shooting for a vintage look)
Banner cut from Birthday bash on gypsy at 1 inch with shadow too.
Added twine to back with punched hearts SU punch and a bit of BLINGAGE!
Inking, white gel pen ,cuttlebugged girl's blouse.


Scrappy Moms Sentiment stamp inside of card...He . he sorry I forgot this last night at midnight..

I hope you like this creation... it took me a while but I am really happy with it!
I think there is NO WAY my friend(you know who you are...) can say I need to add MORE...Cause there is simply no more room.

Would love it if you like my work enough to become a follower.. :)Have a Great Friday!

6 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye~ your card is beautiful!
liz :o)

Trisha said...

I am already a follower and I love your card. So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

This is so lovely...the banner is fabulous!

:) Laura

Brandi Olsovsky said...

gorgeous!!! love all of it :)

Janis said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE THIS!!!! :) Janis

Live Love and Scrap said...

How did I miss this card...its soooo flippin pretty!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah