Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge}


Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Terrific Tuesday Challenge



Photobucket


My card is created from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge on pg. 28

Card measures 7.75 x 2.75
Star patterned layer american crafts 2.5 x 7.50
black layer 2 x 7 
using the card feature I cut the card at 2.75
Then I cut the alligator at 2.25
Presents are 2.25
Balloons are cut at 3
I added diamond glaze to the letters  that spell celebrate and on the crocks spikes. Gold liquid pearls added to yellow bow. Glitter glue added to pink bow on black package.

Sentiment stamped in SU Scallop oval is Scrappy Mom's Stamps!
Love Em! You can't have just one set..they're addictive just like potato chips! Get yours today you'll be glad you did! No Calories included.. :)

On to the Card......











Enjoy! Please join us over at www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com for the challenge!

Until next time...
Lezlye

12 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

This is just to cute! I love how you put the sentiment ontop of the balloons, and how you really made those presents and phrase stand out. Fab Job!

Meriah

bonnie said...

I love it! What a fabulous, bright, fun card....great job! Hugs xx

Lauren B. said...

Super cute! I love that little alligator! Awesome job!
TFS!
Lauren

liz said...

your card is soooo cute! I love everything about it!
liz :o)

Nicole said...

Really cute and those little presents are awesome! Such a great card!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

JennyKozar said...

This is the cutest card! Thanks for sharing.

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love the different shape/size of the card. The colors and paper you chose are fabulous! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Your card came out so soo cute! I love those bright colors! Great job girly! :)

Dawn said...

Came out really cute! Good job!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

WOW, your projects are FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE your new home (blog) SOOO cute just like you my friend!;)
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Ashley said...

I loovveee this card!!! I loveee this cartridge! Great job! :] Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog! I really appreciate it!! <3