Monday, January 24, 2011

{Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge}

SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS TERRIFIC TUESDAY CHALLENGE




Sweethearts is the Cartridge this week!
Perfect for Valentine's Day.
I was late getting my card done.. But  I think It came out just like I had envisioned it. I actually designed it on my gypsy last night when I went to bed but didn't get around to cutting it until later this evening. My day was very full (of Mom things)

Card size is 4.25 x 5.5
Recollections Red Cardstock
Patterned Paper is K & Co Kelly Pannacci
Mat is 4 x 5.25
Pink Mat AMerican Crafts 3 x 4
Pattern is K & Co same stack 2.75 x 3.75
Couple is cut at 3.75 H x 3.07 W
Ticket strip is also the K & Co Pad
Heart punches are SU Banner for sentiment is hand cut.
Dress is embossed with sizzix hearts folder.
Pink Gingham ribbon from Wrapped All Up

Now what are you waiting for head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and play along with us for a chance to win! Don't forget to check out all the designer's to see what they came up with!


5 comments:

Kate said...

What a great card! I just saw this on the PC message board and wanted more info. Thanks for writing out what you used to create this card. I LOVE the embossed dress!!

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute, I love those pucker up tickets!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute cute cute! I just love her embossed dress and all of the layers you did!
liz :o)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Very pretty card! :-)

Debi said...

Such a cute card, i dont have the sweethear cartridge, must look for a good deal!