Sunday, January 23, 2011

( Sneek Peek #3 Scrappy Mom's Love Notes)

(Simply Stated)




A Very Simple Valentine

There is actually NO circuit cuts here. 
(I know Shocking!)

I made this card tonight after my husband went to bed.. I didn't want to run my circuit and wake him up. So I pulled out the K & Company adhesive chipboard( I wish you could really see the glitter and how it sparkles) that I bought on my last Michael's run. I 
punched a few ovals, and circles, stamped the sentiment from Love Notes here
added ribbon and I was done!

Sometimes a simple card does the trick.
Have a Great Sunday!
I will post the blog candy winner from The Valentine Hop I was in a week ago... I totally forgot...sorry :)

4 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty and elegant - great job! I love the glitter heart! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love how simple yet elegant your card is!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

What a gorgeous heart! Love it!♥Tam

Barb A. said...

Love, love, love your card! May have to try to scraplift it. Thanks for all your hard work.

scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com