Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Two Simple Cards that were published in ...}







I submitted a bunch of cards for the 1st call of these new magazine...The Bug Magazine!
These were the two they chose.. The simplest two that I sent.. I thought that I would post them here now since the magazine is Sold Out! Now a collector's item. You never know what a Publication is looking for.. I think I am going to submit a bit more often.. It's fun to SEE your name in a magazine!
I made the pictures as big as I could get them! This is for my friend Justine! Hi Justine..Let's see if you read this...
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.



6 comments:

Dawn said...

I really love the colors in the cup one!!! Very nice!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Rhonda Emery said...

so happy for you. they are both cute.

Scrappy Mel said...

Congratulations - that is so exciting! Your cards are adorable. :)

McVic said...

Congrats to you!! They are very lovley
kacee
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

Congrats! :)

Raechel said...

WOW Congratulations! Beautiful cards..I especially like the tea one as I am a HUGE tea drinker!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/