Wednesday, February 02, 2011

{Cricut Cardz Challenge #60}

Cricut Cardz Challenge #60


Make a Valentine for a man....

and link your entry for a chance to be a winner!



Pretty basic simple card, but my Man is a simple guy..not a lot of clutter. He is and always has been a car guy so I thought this would be appropriate for him.

Standard card size 5.5 x 4.25
Top Note Die Stampin Up (used it to cut blue and white papers then glued together.)
Car is cut from Nifty Fifties at 1.75
Heart and arrow punches are SU
Sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stampswww.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com

Enjoy! Have a Great Day!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Awesome job!! I just got this card. Now I need to play with it, Thanks for the inspiration! Anita CCC-DT

Debbie H said...

Bravo, love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love the 50's retro!! Super card! :)

anitaandbugs said...

I love the car----this is so cute.
TFS,Anita

shelly said...

great fun card :) love the pun.