Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Cricut Cardz Challenge #62}

Cricut Cardz Challenge #62
Create a Card with a cup. Any colors or cartridge.

Here's My Card!

Cartridge-Once Apon a Princess
Cup cut at 2.25 I did it on my gypsy so I could hide counter the crown that was in the middle of the cup.
I added a heart from Crate a critter at about 1.5
Used the cut out heart and punched a couple extra's. The patterned paper is from my circuit Imagine Mr. Frosty Cartridge. It's raining here in Northern Ca and thought this card was appropriate. Cardstock is stamping up and DCWV stack. I added Glitter to the heart and the handle. The sentiment is Scrappy Moms Stamps, winter wishes set.
Be sure and come back for another scrappy Moms peek..

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very pretty card and I love the colors you chose!
Jennifer DT#1

Karen said...

Your card is SOOOOO pretty. Love the scallops and the colours and everything! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dotcom

Charlotte said...

What an adorable cup! it does look like what a princess would use. The glittered hear and beautiful bow just set if off perfectly.

Faith-Abigail Designs said...

This is so cute! I love your blog. Following!