Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friendship Blog Hop Day # 2!


FRIENDSHIP BLOG HOP


Welcome to my Blog, and the Friendship Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting  Lisa T http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/  you're in the right place. If you were just looking at my blog and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com.  This blog hop is all about friendship; cards that you would love to send to or receive from a friend - congratulations, good luck, thanks for being a friend, etc.  Sometimes it's nice to just send a card to a friend for no particular reason or to celebrate something with them.  There will be opportunities to win some blog candy and get lots of ideas!  So sit back, and enjoy the hop!







The theme of this Blog Hop is Friendship! I love friends! Especially those that are as crazy about the cricut,stamping,scrapping or any other craft! You name it I have tried it but paper crafting has stuck with me the longest!



Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash
Squirell cut at 2.75
Acorns from Winter Woodland cut at 5.25
Patterned Paper Retired Stampin Up
Cardstock SU Ch.Chip
Kraft Cardstock JoAnn's
Textured paper Coordinations
Acorns are run though my big shot with the square lattice folder y Stampin Up and sizzix.
Sentiment is scrappy Moms stamps
Face is Peachy Keen Critter faces.


This is a www.mojomonday.blogspot.com sketch #178. I love using sketches! This is how I design most of my cards. Starting with either a sketch I have found online or one that I have designed myself. If you haven't tried it yet you should!




26 comments:

Kathy's-Krafts said...

Cute cute cute squirel....I love this card.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

OMG I love all of the layers and dimension on this card. Lot to look at. The squirrel is darling
HUGS Meighen

Trisha said...

Great work both days. I am a friend on Facebook. Love the squirrel today. I am in so need of help with my organizing. I have been working on it all week. How did you know? I am a follower and thanks for the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Karen Y said...

Love your your card from today along with the one from yesterday. I am a new blog follower and facebook fan.
Karen
countrygirlin_md at yahoo dot com
karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love that sneaky looking squirrel! What a cutie!!!
Thanks for being in the blog hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Shawnee said...

Such a cute squirrel. Have a blessed Sunday!

Shawnee
http://quiverfulofangels.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

That is so cute!!!!

TFS!!!!!

alina.luis@live.com

Kristin said...

So cute! This card will bring a smile to someone's face!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Giselle said...

super cute! i love that squirrel, tfs!

Christine Riley said...

This is SO cute! Love your card. I hope you don't mind if I steal this idea, I just love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

somanycrafts said...

ADORABLE!

Crafting in the pines said...

Adorable!
cherie

Lauren B. said...

So so super cute! I love the embossing!
TFS!
Lauren

Nikki T said...

This card is so cute. Love the Birthday Bash cart, it's one of my favorites.

nantastic said...

cute,cute, cute.

Theresa said...

Love the idea with the card! Thanks, Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Janis said...

Oh my gosh what an ADORABLE card! Love those happy eyes and buck teeth. This is really, really a happy card. LOVE IT! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com

Cathryn said...

So adorable, I love it!!! TFs, your new follower Cathryn67 ;)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Very Cute!!! Great job.
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Theresa said...

So cute..TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your card and also like MoJo monday's for there ideas. I am a follower of your blog and one Facebook.

Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Elaine said...

Cute squirrel card!
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Teri A said...

Love your card

Thank you,
Teri
teri dot barefoot at gmail dot com

CREATIONS BY MOMMY said...

Love your cards! Your blog is great . I'm your newest follower.

Cammy said...

Very cute! Great texture on his acorns.

salma said...

Inspiring work!!!just love these beauties,what perfect sentiment stamps you have, really must invest in some ! Have a great weekend....
plastic id cards online
Plastic Gift Card