Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friendship Blog Hop

FRIENDSHIP BLOG HOP


Welcome to my Blog, and the Friendship Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting  Lisa T http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/  you're in the right place. If you were just looking at my blog and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com.  This blog hop is all about friendship; cards that you would love to send to or receive from a friend - congratulations, good luck, thanks for being a friend, etc.  Sometimes it's nice to just send a card to a friend for no particular reason or to celebrate something with them.  There will be opportunities to win some blog candy and get lots of ideas!  So sit back, and enjoy the hop!









The theme of this Blog Hop is Friendship! I love friends! Especially those that are as crazy about the cricut,stamping,scrapping or any other craft! You name it I have tried it but paper crafting has stuck with me the longest!




Ok, I made two cards tonight and one layout. I decided to show the simplest one first. You know, sometimes you just need a Quick thank you for a friend. I wanted to use one of my new  sentiments from scrappy moms furry friends set and this is what I came up with!


Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen
Cow cut at 2.25
Patterned paper is close to my heart ( not sure if it's still available, from when I sold it 13 years ago!)
Diamond cuts are Spellbinders
Ovals are stamping up punches
Sentiment Scrappy Mom's Stamps




Blog Candy:
To Help you organize..
I use this to hold prima flowers, Embellishments, cut outs you name it!


To be Entered for a Random.Org drawing
please do the following:
1. Become a follower
2. Comment with a way to get a hold of you if you win.
3. Like me on Facebook


Thanks for stopping to hop Next up is  
PAM
 I will have something new up Sunday. You can enter once each day.
Enjoy!











































45 comments:

Shawnee said...

Very cute project. I love the cow and sentiment. Thanks for being a part of this fun blog hop!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

This is a darling card. Love that cow. :D
HUGS
Meighen
scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com
scrappin_3rdeeschik@yahoo.com

lovescrapreflect said...

oh how I love your cow card so cute calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Addicted to Crafts said...

Very cute card... This card would cheer me up any day.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...

Sweet card, TYFS. I'm a new follower, "like" you on Facebook, and here's my comment! Would very much like to win the organizational tool ... I need it!!! LOL

Ellen
Cardmonkey at Comcast dot Net
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Love your card w/cow - darling idea. TFS
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

Christine Riley said...

I love your card, that cow is SO cute!
Hugs, Christine

somanycrafts said...

too cute! It made me smile :)

Sandy said...

Cute card, I love the pun! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute cute cute card! oh and yes I'm going to SB Expo in Pleasanton. Wouldn't miss it! Are you?

liz :o)

Kimberly Scott said...

I just love that cow! Such a neat idea! TFS! I am now a follower and look forward to viewing your blog often!

Anna said...

Just a moooving card!!! So very cute. Great giveaway and I now 'like' you on FB.
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com

pigs cricut said...

love the card.
pigs20052002@yahoo.com

Nicolette said...

I'm a new follower. Your card is really cute!!

Thanks for a chance to win!!

www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

beyondscrapin@aol.com

jennyplace2 said...

Very cute card and what a great give away. TFS
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Lezyle - this card is soooo stinkin' cute! I love the cow, I never thought of the one on FMK! :)

Sandy S. said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOCHO Cute! Love your card! TFS!

Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Nikki T said...

Cute card, love the colors.
Nikki
http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Aw, so cute! Love that cow and sentiment! TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

Theresa said...

New follower here, and loved your card. I adore cows, so it really made me smile.TFS!
firelass51@aol.com
p.s.-I also liked you on FB

Debc06 said...

Love the card. TFS.
Ilike u on facebook and follow your blog.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Lillian Child said...

Your sweet card creation is so "mooooving". Love it. And I am already a follower and FB fan!

Karelj said...

What a darling card! I have a cow appreciation blog hop coming up this would be a perfect project for! I'm a follower...you can find me at http://karelj.blogspot.com and/or ksjennings at gmail dot com and I liked your FB page.

Dee said...

Love your project. TFS Dee

Cut n Paste said...

Cute cow card!

Pammejo said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute card and agiveaway. Yippee!!!pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

I love the card, thanks for always sharing your ideas with us!
Theresa, tmdettloff@gmail.com

scrappinmomma said...

I love your card,you did an awesome job!

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

AJoy said...

Cute project with a perfect sentiment.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Cards-by-Montana-Reflections said...

Cute project !

TFS
Debi
cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

Amanda said...

CUTE!!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

forpahl5 said...

very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Leah said...

I love your card... but then I have lots of Mary Moo Moo's in my house. Thank you for the fun! I did all that you asked.

BunnyFreak said...

Love the cow card. I am a follower now.
username at yahoo dot com

Brenna said...

love the cow cut!!! super cute!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Sue in CT said...

Now that is cute. I love the cow. I am a follower but don't do facebook.

susanslomski at yahoo dot com

Creative Diva said...

Cute card! New follower! Like you on FB. THanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Rachel Miller said...

I love your cards! Your LO was adorable! I became a new follower tonight and can't wait to see what else you create! Thank you for sharing your talent and giving us a chance to win some blog candy!

Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts{at}ymail{dot}com
rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

Kathy's-Krafts said...

This is a great project. The cow is so cute.
kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
http://www.kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

great card!
Thanks for being in the blog hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Kristin said...

Great card. Love how the colors pop!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

nantastic said...

Love cows...cute card.

Becky Dunham said...

Darling card Lezlye! I am already a follower of your sweet blog and now a new FB fan :) thanks for the chance to win this fun prize!

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your card, i follow your blog and on Facebook.

Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Elaine said...

Such a cute cow card!
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)
new follower here & FB

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com