Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Imagine Card Lori's Garden

Imagine Lori's Garden



Card size 5.5 x 4.25
Made on my Cricut Imagine machine using Lori's Garden cartridge
I 1st printed the background striped paper on a 12 x 12 and then cut down the size that I needed for layering 4 x 5.25. Then I cut the Bird and it's wing at 2.7
A peach circle was cut and a white strip which I punched the border with my Martha Stewart Border punch. Bird was added with pop-dots.
Sentiment stamped in versafine vintage sepia and layered onto coordinating cardstock.
My post is late today due to a class at the apple store and helping my Mom on her computer. :)
Enjoy! Torrow will be a Cricut Cardz Challenge post..stay tuned....

2 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, you're killing me...I really don't want an Imagine, but you are making it hard!
liz :o)

JustYolie said...

Your card is so beautiful!! Thank you for the inspiration.