Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Mojo Monday on Thursday...

Mojo Monday Sketch

Non Traditional Colors. Needed a quick card to send off to my daughter. Not wild about the colors though? The sketch was a bit of a challenge for me too. Think my Mojo has disappeared today. Tried to make this card with my puppy on my lap. Now that's a challenge....

This was my first time using my peachy keen stamps, I think the chick needs some eyeshadow..


I would like to take a poll... I have been making soma many cards lately and neglecting my scrapbooking, so I am thinking of starting a Scrapbook Sat Challenge Post? It gets me to make a scrapbook page and hopefully inspires you to as well? What do you think Yea or Nea??
Scrap it Sat?

Night...

7 comments:

Sue in CT said...

Sure, I bet some people will be able to do it.

bonnie said...

Oh what a cute little chickie! ;) hugs x

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I don't think your mojo is gone, but I know how you feel. Hope you're feeling "it" again soon!! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Aww that is cute!

Christine Riley said...

This is SO cute! I love your colors and that little guys is too sweet. Love it!
Hugs, Christine

Trisha said...

Cute card and I like the colors. I am doing the Layout a Day (LOAD) with Lain Ehlman(?) for the whole month of February and loving it. It gives you the challenge to do your scrapbooking. I think your idea of a Saturday crop is great. The only thing I wonder about is almost all blog hops are on weekends and will there be time for everything.

JustYolie said...

Adorable card, the image is so cute!