Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scrapbook Page Layout OUCH

Ouch Layout 
& Blog Candy Winner from Friendship Hop




Made this for a photo for when my 17 year old broke his wrist skiing! My photo printer broke so  I have to go and get it printed the old fashioned way.. Bummer.The pink isn't part out the layout that's my EK craft Mat.
Pretty Plain and Simple
Skier cut from dude at 5
Letters from Alphalicious at 2
Stars are from Accent Essentials












Friendship blog hop Winner......





Becky Dunham said...
Darling card Lezlye! I am already a follower of your sweet blog and now a new FB fan :) thanks for the chance to win this fun prize!
Becky, Email me with your mailing address! :)

See ya Tomorrow..

2 comments:

Faith-Abigail Designs said...

I really like this! The colors and shapes are awesome.

kricketts said...

Great page! I also love love love your blog layout! I love the puppy in the header!