Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneek Peek #2 Furry Friends

Scrappy Moms Stamps Furry Friends Sneek #2


Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
Skunk cut at 2.75
Pattern Paper Echo Park Summertime
Orange Glitter paper from Target  Dollar Spot
Apricot Stampin Up Cardstock
Card size is 5.25 x 5.25
SU Scallop Border Punch
Furry Friends stamp set for sentiment.
So Sorry for the late posting, had Mommy stuff to do, and I feel like I am coming down with something...Hope Not.
Check out this Awesome Givaway! 


http://www.scrappinwithcricut.com/2011/02/200-follower-give-away.html?spref=fb

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh so fun....love the bright colours too! hugs x

scrappy critters said...

absolutely adorable!! ♥Tammy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute.. love the sentiment.. cute cute cute

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!! What a great B-day card. :)

I hope you are feeling better today and that you DON'T get sick! {{{ HUGS }}}

Live Love and Scrap said...

CUUUUTE!!! I also thought of a skunk when I saw this sentiment =) LOVIN that Echo Park paper...I have got to get me some!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Jenn said...

So cute! Love the bright colours! Happy to be your newest follower :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye! fun fun fun card! this is just perfect for any age!
liz :o)