Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Scrappy Mom's Sneek Peeks)


Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneeks



So excited about my card... I started it at my friend Stacey's home on Saturday( I was supposed to be scrapping) She actually gave me the piece of background paper. It is a recycled paper, sorry I do not know who make it. :(   Well on to my Card!









Inside

Create a Critter
Monkey- cut at 3
Cut the face layer on gypsy to hide counter the face cuts
Banana's cut at 1 inch
Tropical leaves cut from Life's a Beach at1.75 I Inked them with Dark Moss chalk ink one is mounted on a pop dot. Sentiments are Scrappy Moms Stamps here and Amuse.
Banner for Swinging day Paper Trey Ink
Spellbinders Labels ten used for Monkey's Mat.
Kraft Cardstock is from JoAnn's Fabric's & Crafts




5 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a fun birtday card!
liz :o)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - how adorable!! What a grea birthday card! :)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

ADORABLE card!!! :-)

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUPER adorable....GREAT job!!!

hugs,
Sarah

joeygirl86 said...

Aww that's so cute! I love the little banana! :)