Tuesday, February 08, 2011

{Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday's Challenge}

Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday's Challenge!
Using Simply Charmed or Something Similar.



I'd don't own Simply Charmed ( I know can you believe it!) So I used Smiley Cards that I got on my Gypsy.




Standard Card 4.25 x 5.5
The last two pictures are an attempt to show you that I added a wobble to the beer mug so it wobbles! I took a short video too and will try to insert it her as well.

Beer mug cut at 3.75
Cheers cut at length of 4 inches on my gypsy.
Circles punched from Su punches
Sentiment is Scrappy Mom's Stamps
Hearts also from smily cards part of one of the heart designs. Sorry the picture is so dark, took it last night at around 11pm!

video
sorry it's sideways, I always forget I can't shoot video that way! Ha Ha . Just have a couple of beers and it will look normal! HaBoy I need coffee, I am not funny!

5 comments:

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Very cute! I love the action wobbles!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Hilarous! I love that you use a wobble!
liz :o)

joeygirl86 said...

How fun! I love the green beer! lol..tfs!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love the wobble - it does look like your making a toast! Yay for green beer! I can actually say "Kiss me, I'm Irish - my Mom is family is from the Green Isle!" LOL

bonnie said...

How cute sweetie love the wobble...I can say that too...my Father was Irish!...hugs xx