Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Terrific Tuesday's Scrappy Moms Challenge

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge


Create a Critter


Make a card using create a critter cricut cartridge.

Here is my card:



I used the beaver cut at 2.75
I added Fun flock in tan to his chest.
Card based on Mojo Monday Sketch #179
www.mojomonday.blogspot.com
Patterned Paper is Stampin Up & Chatterbox
I actually used decorative scissors to cut the pinking border. The ovals ar Stampin Up punches.
Brads Bazzill.
Sentiment is stamps
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Lezlye, we totally used the same sketch for our cards. I always use mojo monday when I feel down on inspiration or just really like the sketch

Hugs!

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

We are all on the same wave length! I use the same stamp!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

Great minds think alike Lezyle!! I love your little card.. adorable!

♥Tammy

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Cute Card!

Faith-Abigail Designs said...

So cute! Love the brown tones you've used.