Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #64

Cricut Cardz Challenge #62 Bookmark


Over on www.cricutcardzchalleng.blogspot.com it is time for challenge #62 Create a bookmark with a any cartridge and any colors!





I chose to make a corner bookmark using my Mickey and friends cartridge. Mickey is cut at 4 inches and the book mark measures 4.5 inches. I used a My Favorite things die to scallop the bottom. These bookmarks are fun to make and they aren't your average bookmark!

The tutorial can be found on www.splitcoaststampers.com
look under tutorials.
Thanks for visiting! 

9 comments:

Jacquee said...

I love it, what a clever idea. If I wasn't traveling this weekend, I'de be making this. How fun!! TFS

Melissa said...

So cute! I've never seen a corner bookmark like that!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Lezlye - I love it! What a cute idea! :)

AJoy said...

Very inventive. I've never seen a bookmark work quite like this!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Anita said...

What an Awesome bookmarker!! Tooo Cute!! Hugs, Anita

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE this!! I work in the library once a week and WOULD LOVE to bring a pile of these in!! LOVE IT..♥Tam

Blue6366 said...

Wonderful job on this week's challenge. Love that you created a corner bookmark.

Monique said...

I Love making these corner book marks...Ones like this cute Mickey Mouse one makes reading fun... Love this :)

created by connie said...

How cute is this?! I like how it is not your traditional bookmark. Great job!

Connie DT2