Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #68

Cricut Cardz Challenge


Use a border from any cartridge and the colors yellow, blue & white.


Cricut Cartridge Cake Basics
Border cut at fit to length 5.5
Thank you & Shadow cut at 2
Yellow CS is Stampin Up
Blue patterned paper Stampin Up
These colors just happen to be the high school colors of the school my boys attend. I may be able to send this to someone on staff there!

Come and join us for the challenge at www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com
It starts on Wednesday 3/16/11


3 comments:

Coach fans said...

Wow! I love the colors. Your card is wonderful. I look forward to participating in this challenge.

Georgiana

Cathy said...

The card turned out nice. TFS

Scrappy said...

This reminds me so much of the type of card that I would make so I love it!!!! : )