Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's My Birthday Blog Hop For Jennifer's B-Day Day #2

It's My Birthday Blog Hop For
 Jennifer's B-Day Day #2




A Blog Hop to Celebrate Jennifer from www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com It's her BIRTHDAY! So let's all celebrate by leaving lots of Awesome comments on all of the Blogs! 

Ok, I have been working on this card all last night and this am. It is not and easy cut to do. After 5 tries all different settings, papers and major frustration I finally got it to cut! My 1st choice of papers was a bazzill bling because I wanted sparkle. But it just wouldn't cut right as you can see from the picture.

I think I am going to add some sort of stitching or something to the cut out it seems to get lost in the green polka dot paper. Paper is My Minds eye.









Final result of card with envelope. Wild card envelope cut at 5 card cut at 5 and paper lace Happy Birthday cut at 3.75.
Not sure I'd be making another one of these anytime soon. Sorry for the delay for card #2!






Blog Candy
Cling mounted Rubber Stamp
to enter:
1.Leave a comment
2.grab my blog button
3.like my Facebook page
Winner will be drawn randomly at the end of the hop..















Blog Roll

1 Crafty Card Gallery www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
6 Lezlye www.lezlyes.blogspot.com <--------------YOU ARE HERE
7 Denise http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/ <------------NEXT STOP
8 Nicolette (Beyond Scrapin) www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
9 Ellen Jarvis (Cardmonkey) www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
28 Michelle (Scrappin with my Bug) http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com
33 Scraps to treasure www.scraps2treasure.blogspot.com





















11 comments:

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...

Fabulous job on your card…Thanks for doing this Blog Hop
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Alot of work, but it finally worked out, nice job on the card.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Anna said...

Turned out awesome. Just wonderful.
I'm a follower and friend on FB.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Debc06 said...

Great idea tfs.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine@hotmail.com

My Crafty Designs said...

Love you card...I'm a new follower to both your blog & FB.. I posted your blinkie on my blog as well. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

lovescrapreflect said...

pretty calebwmartin@yahoo.com

iluvkatie74 said...

Great job. I really love the envelope.

Addicted Scrapper said...

I know what you mean... sometimes I wish I would be able to make the cuts appear just by thinking of them...LOL!!! I know we can't but you did a great job!! Maybe just add the stickles to it for some pop but I LOVE IT!!! Thanks!!!

Trisha said...

Beautiful card and envelope. I have tried cutting that design also and haven't got it right yet. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your scalloped card and envelope. I feel your frustration with some cuts and special papers.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Mommy to Two Cute Cupcakes said...

Pretty Card! Sorry it was so frustrating for you, I know how that can be.
Jessica
designermamajessicaatgmaildotcom
www.customcreationsbyjessica.blogspot.com