Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's My Birthday Blog Hop For Jennifer's B-Day Day #3


It's My Birthday Blog Hop For
 Jennifer's B-Day Day #2





A Blog Hop to Celebrate Jennifer from www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com It's her BIRTHDAY! So let's all celebrate by leaving lots of Awesome comments on all of the Blogs! 

My third card for this hop has No circut! I know can you believe it! I actually got out some stamps! These are my club stamps from The stamps of life. I also wanted to use my copic's. They have been so lonely on my desk.. I haven't used them in forever!


The card is standard size 4.25 x 5.5 Its a pre-folded card from Michael's. I then layered some Stampin Up designer paper on top. Cut some scalloped testability ovals and one regular oval. The banner die os Papertrey ink. The sentiment is from the stamps of life set Cake 2 Build. Copic colors are: RV29,R29,y19,bg45,bg11,yr68. Thanks for stopping by. have a great day!











Blog Candy
Cling mounted Rubber Stamp
to enter:
1.Leave a comment
2.grab my blog button
3.like my Facebook page
Winner will be drawn randomly at the end of the hop..















Blog Roll

1 Crafty Card Gallery www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
6 Lezlye www.lezlyes.blogspot.com <--------------YOU ARE HERE
7 Denise http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/ <------------NEXT STOP
8 Nicolette (Beyond Scrapin) www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
9 Ellen Jarvis (Cardmonkey) www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
28 Michelle (Scrappin with my Bug) http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com
33 Scraps to treasure www.scraps2treasure.blogspot.com




















11 comments:

Debc06 said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors and sentiment.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine@hotmail.com

Cathy said...

I like your card today. I am enjoying your blog hop. woohoo
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

Beautiful card, sentiment and colors. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

I love your card. I follow your blog and facebook page, I also grabbed blogg button
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty, Lezlye! Great job! :)

Percilla G said...

Beautiful card - not sure how to grab your blog button.
Perderg@q.com

Jennifer said...

Great card! Love the colors & coloring!
Thanks for helping make my birthday extra special!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

lovescrapreflect said...

cute nice job calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Mommy to Two Cute Cupcakes said...

Beautiful Card!
Jessica
designermamajessicaatgmaildotcom
www.customcreationsbyjessica.blogspot.com

bernietom47 said...

Sweet card. Yummy! Love the colors and sentiment.
Blessings Bernie

AJoy said...

Cute Card!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com