Tuesday, March 08, 2011

More than Favors Guest Designer


More than Favors Guest Designer


Color Challenge 
PURPLE
GREEN
YELLOW












Card size 4.25 x 5.5
Layers Patterned Paper 4 x 5.25
Yellow CS 4.25 x 2.75
Lime 1  4.25 x 1.75
Lime 2 3.25 x 3
white 2.75 x 3
purple 1.5 x 1.5
White SU large square punch
Flower pot from WIMG cut at 1.5
Flowers from WIMG cut at 1.75
Stamped CTMH Stoneware Texture on pot and edge of Yellow CS.
Thanks for Visiting! If you are new to my blog I would love for you to become a follower if you like what you see! I also have my blog button that you can grab and put on your blog.

5 comments:

Jarna said...

Your card is so lovely! The colors and patterns all blend so well. Very nice job!

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty, Lezlye! I love the color combo - fabulous card! :)

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

I Love everything about your card. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing:-)

Patti Ross said...

I love this card and would love it if you would enter it in our Creative Sisters Monday Challenge!
It would be perfect.

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors and design.
And the 3-D effects are perfect.
Enjoy coming here every day.
PJ(Jessie Adams)