Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Elegant Birthday Card

Amuse Studio Quick Elegant Card
Moxie Fab Challenge
















Welcome to Amuse Studio! I have loved these stamps for the past 9 years and now they have gone Direct Sales! I am a creative Consultant so if your interested in having a Workshop for a card class send me and email. My website will go Live on April 1st! In the meantime the catalog is viewable via the www.amusestudio.com click on products, then catalog to view the PDF.

Standard 4.25 x 5.5 Card
Beautiful Botanicals set
Celebrate in Style Set
Clever Girls Set
This ink is real yummy, it's a pigment ink, acid free, embossable, drying time varies, depending on paper
Grass ink pad
Bubblegum ink pad
Bubblegum Polka Dot Cardstock
Creative Candy bling flower centers
This card was made with my starter kit. Great Value right now! & The way the stamp sets come you get a great variety of stamps , so your starting investment is minimal with great variety.
You can check it out here www.amusestudio.com
My webpage will go live 4/1/11
See you tomorrow am for the Imagine Blog Hop!

2 comments:

bonnie said...

So pretty! :) hugs x

Cath said...

Hey Lezlye! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)