Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Smiley Cards

Corney Card.... Ha Ha





Corn cut at 2.38 on my Gypsy
Lovin all the Spring Colors I have been using Lately! Stripe paper is Bo Bunny, Green/cream gingham like is DCWV all about girls stack.
Yellow polka dot for corn Bo Bunny. Lime, Black Cardstock Stampin Up Yellow paper scalloped with SU border scallop punch. Added ribbon from Michael's and added a bow to the top. Black and white stitching added and I also added a bit of bling with my NEW stickles that I got at the Scrapbook Expo. I hope you enjoy my card and check out scrappy moms challenge and all of the designer's blogs! Join us it's so much fun and it really gets those creative juices flowing!

8 comments:

the cricutologist said...

So adorable! Great use of the corn guy!

Carlene said...

This made me smile lol love the sentiment to match his wacky face!

Cathy said...

What a cute little card. Great job.TFS.

Lauren B. said...

This card is adorable! I love the pretty papers that you used! TFS!
{hugs!}
Lauren

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome card! I love the papers and your layout!

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

This is so freaking cute! Love your corny card yum yum lol!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Love your CORNY card!!! I was making a corn card too using the Im all ears sentiment...did NOT work out LOL....your's is so fliipn cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

scrappy critters said...

absolutely adorable!!!
♥Tam