Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Specially For You

Specially for You




MAde this from a kit I bought at the Expo this past weekend. What hooked me was the paper that was glittered, because you can color with your coppices right over the glitter! A-Mazing! I am a bit bummed though cause I lost the leaves that came with it, so my bee stands alone...:(

Anyway this paper has adhesive on it, you peel it apply glitter, shake excess, then cover with wax paper you removed and rub then remove that wax paper again and burnish it with your finger! Then you ad these really fragile stickers , rub them down then color.  What you get is a really sparkling , glittered, colorful bee! I just love it. I wan to experiment with it to see what else I can do. Sorry for the late post, I spent most of my time cleaning and looking for those darn leave stickers!

Oh the name of the paper is Sookwang. I have seen it here
Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

What a pretty card, love the paper.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

lezlye, that is so cool! I just love it!
liz :o)

Ashley said...

Go Check out my blog. I have an award for you!! =)

Ashley
http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Gorgeous...love all the glitter! :) hugs x

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Very pretty!