Sunday, April 03, 2011

Imagine Hop & April Fools Blog Hop Winner


Imagine Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner...



AmyJRockstar said...
Oooh, I'd love to win that stamp set! I've been wanting that one for a while now so that would be too cool! TFS your lovely creations. Your cards are lovely. I only have two Imagine carts, but they sure can create a lot when combined with the expression carts. It's amazing! Great work and thanks again. Already a follower for some time.
:0)

Please contact me with your mailing dress :)










April Fools Blog Hop Winner is......


 katieo said...
I think the year was 76- the year I graduated High School The album released in 76 Animal. Can you belive they had to stop airplanes from landing at Heathrow because of an inflated pig. What a dark album. I'll stick with "Wish You Were Here" i am playing it as we blogg


Please contact me with your mailing information.. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies!

katieo said...

I am so excited that i won. I emailed my address to you. I love following your blog. Your card for Mojo Monday is adorable. I was inspired to enter that challenge, It's the first time I entered a sketch based challenge.

AmyJRockstar said...

Yay! I'm so excited. Thanks so much! I will send you an email with my info, but often they end up in the junk folder so if you don't hear from me, please contact me at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com. Thanks again!

XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/