Friday, April 08, 2011

Messy Scrap Space



Messy Scrap Space 


Beware photo's might be disturbing to some. 
Seriously, I have been working in my loft non-stop for my blog, design teams, hops craft fair and oh yeah this fashion show that I am modeling in today! Ugh. Busy weekend.
I was inspired to take pictures after Kristina Werner posted hers. http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=5186




Ok, so now it's your turn.....Post on your blog and leave me a comment so I can go check it out! Don't forget your blog address!

4 comments:

Cara said...

OMG!! How do you find anything?!?! Are you one of those creat-in-chaos types?

I am so NOT! I'm an utter spaz about keeping my room organized.

Check it out at:

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/my-craft-room/

I wish I was more laid back but it makes me nervous to craft in a mess. My mom came over to make a card one day and she just kept pulling stuff out and not putting it back nor did she throw her scraps in the trash. I was on edge the whole time!!

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend!

Cara

Barb A. said...

Loved your crafting space. It's NOT messy at all. I'm glad to see that my craft room is not the only one that looks like it's used. Thanks for showing it. BTW, I do not have a blog so you can't see mine. ;-)

scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

lol- sorry I just cleaned mine ☺
scrappinwithmybug

katieo said...

Hi Lezlye, KatieO from pleasanton only my crafting areas are only pleasant to me. I love my "stuff" so much I have to have it all around me. Only now I have it in 3 areas.(and I preach to my son who leaves sporting equipment everywhere) I have three areas in chaos-my studio, the family room-so I can watch tv and my bedroom for when I get kicked out of the family room because they are watching sports. I'll post a pic when I find my camera