Thursday, April 07, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneek #2 with Campin' Critters!




Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek #2

If you are looking for the Bunny blog hop click here http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-blog-hop.html

Cricut Cartridge Campin' Critters
(got it at Michael's :))
I had a Christmas Gift Card from my son. Made my day to walk in and find it for $34
Whipped up this really simple card. Sometimes I think it is good to do simple. Comes in handy when you NEED to make a quick card for someone!
Moon cut at 3.75
Circle cut at same size fro the same page.
Patterned paper is making memories just chillin pad I added glitter glue to the moon star and his cheeks!
Sentiment stamp Scrappy Moms Stamps

6 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable!! Hugs xx

AmyJRockstar said...

ooooooh, I just went to Michael's, saw this cartridge and had to have it! My hubby bought it for me. I've been wanting it since the second it came out, but figured it would be a long time b4 I could actually afford it, so I was ecstatic when it was at the end cap at the check out lane for $34.95! Isn't it the cutest? Great job on your card!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this cart! Great card! I love your personalized name stamp, would you mind sharing where you got it? Keep up the good work!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

too cute! I need to get to m's, I've been wanting that cart!
liz :o)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Adorable card!!! I bought Campin Critters on a whim and have no idea what to do with it LOL....we never go camping!!! But those little critters are too darn cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Scrappy Mel said...

Lezyle - I LOVE IT! I wouldn't have though this cut came from Campin Critters - what a surpise. Great card! :)