Monday, April 04, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peeks.... 2 New Sets! MOJO MONDAY #185

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneek Peeks.... 2 New Sets!






When I saw this Set Special Delivery this is the first Card that came to mind for me... I hope you enjoy it! DOn't forget to check out the other designer's blogs as well as our guest designer Cricut Chick.here







Cricut Cartridge New Arrival
Pea Pod cut at 2.75
Scallop border MFT Die
Banner DIe MFT
Oval Punch SU
Cardstock Stampin Up
Patterned paper K & CO Sweet Nectar
Ribbon Michael's
Sentiment Scrappy Moms Stamps Special Delivery Set

I used a MOjo Monday Sketch to make this card. Enjoy!








9 comments:

Addicted Scrapper said...

this is soooooo adorable!!! Love it and love the stamps... a new Must for me!!!

TFS!!!

bonnie said...

Oh I love the pea....what a cutie, hugs xx

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just adorablel!

Ticketgoddess said...

Such a cute little card...you are amazing. Bev B

scrappy critters said...

ADORABLE... love the colors you used!!

♥Tammy

joeygirl86 said...

So adorable! Love it! Tfs!

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! I love it!

Jenn said...

Super cute card!! Love the colours, TFS!.

Debbie Carriere said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!