Monday, April 18, 2011

Sorry I've been missing in Action

I am sorry I have been missing in action, I have been sick since Thursday.. I am heading to the Dr. and hopefully will be back to my old self soon! I found a card that I had stamped and photographed before getting sick so I am lucky enough to have something to post today. You know your not well when you don't even want to create! I hope you enjoy it. 




Amuse Studio Stamps

Direct to acrylic block water color technique with coppice markers.
Amuse luscious quick drying pigment inks

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Pretty card...Oh sweetie I hope you feel better soon...sending you get well wishes and hugs :) x

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you are better soon.

Your cards are stunning!

I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party and am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Celeste said...

hope you start felling well... great card

jengd said...

This card is just stunning! I'm running a bit late but trying to finish popping through the Getting Cricky hop.

Nadia said...

OMGosh this doesn't even look stamped. It looks like a resist watercolor. Just gorgeous!!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Lovely card. Stopping by from the Love Link-Up Party. I am a new follower. If you haven't already, please stop by and share some love:
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
Blessings!