Friday, May 20, 2011

Scrappy Moms' Sneek Peeks - Sun Kissed

Sun Kissed Sneek Peek






Well, Tammy & Mel have done it again! Another great set that compliments several circuit cartridges! I can see using this set for scrapbooking as well as card making! I decided to do a scrapbook layout in honor of my Son going on his Senior Trip! I used my New Elegant Edges cartridge, Some Me and my Big Idea's Pad & of course some cuts from Pack your Bags!


Be sure and check out the Scrappy Moms Blog and all the designers Idea's using this NEW Set! Run get yours today!






Details to be added later, I must go to bed now.. 6am comes early!
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges
Cut on E2
Orange layer  at 10
Yellow at 9.5
Cricut Cartridge Pack Your Bags
Flip Flops cut at 2.75
Shells cut at 2.75
Cruise cut at .75

Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
Senior cut at 2

Lyrical Letter's Cricut Cartridge
Trip cut at 2

Patterned Paper is Me & My big Idea's
Solid Cardstock is American Crafts
White gel pen
White Twine
Sentiment stamps Scrappy Moms Sun Kissed
Thanks for stopping by.. Love to read your comments, suggestions and thoughts! Come back tomorrow for the Summer Blog Hop!




4 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Awesome 2 pager! Love the fun colors! Cant wait to See more sneak peeks! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

LOVE it, Lezle! I love the colors - great layout! :)

scrappy critters said...

How beautiful! You are so ahead of me... LOVE LOVE the summery colors!

♥Tammy

bonnie said...

So cool...love the layouts...gorgeous sweetie :) Hugs x