Friday, June 24, 2011

Scrapbook Layout Dolphin Splash

Dolphin Splash Layout








SPLASH Dolphin LAYOUT

I apologize for my empty blog post this am, had it set but forgot to put the content in... That's a first!
  • Dolphins cut from Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge on my gypsy at 4.76 H x  6.11 W
  • Palm Trees cut at 2.49 w x 2.65H
  • Splash word cut at 5.69 w x 1.94 H
  • Waves cut at 2.88 H x 11.58 W
  • Letter's for Dolphin Birthday Bash cut at 1.15 H
  • Sun Die, Swim & Wave Swirl  from Echo Park Element Stickers
  • Imaginiesce I-rock Crystals
  • Green Stickles
  • Grey Paper & Pattern Paper on Dolphins printed from my Cricut Imagine
  • Amuse Studio Sky Ink
I am making two more projects with this line to post on Echo Park, just love their products!
Thanks for being patient with me today!

3 comments:

Court said...

LOVE the finished project! :)

bonnie said...

Stunning layouts sweetie :) Hugs x

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - are you getting ready to scrappy your cruise? LOL :)