Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6/28 Happy 25th Anniversary To my Husband and I

PG 13 Rated Anniversary Card
If you are looking for scrappy Moms TT CHallenge you'll need to scroll down a whole post...








Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Honey!




Now I did not make this card. I bought it at an auction for Monique Griffith's Crop for the Cure! Thought is was the perfect card to give to my hubby for our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

The card was made by Oakieladybug Check her out she has a quirky sense of humor sometimes! She make really good chit too!



5 comments:

Cathy said...

Very nice card...Happy anniversary. that is a major milestone. My husband an I will celebrate 31 years on July26. Hope your day was great.

Anonymous said...

Lezlye, I can't believe the flower girl in my wedding has been married 25 years! Congratulations to you and Jim. Hope you are having a fabulous cruise. Lezlye, you are sooooooo creative, I love your card.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very funny! I hope you're having a fabulous time on your cruise! we leave in 8 weeks for ours!

Sarah said...

Cute Card I love it! Those Disney cuts are alot of work.

DIANA L. said...

Happy 25th Anniversary-- & happy Cruz